Monday, July 11, 2005

[General] On vacation

I am travelling to North India starting tomorrow morning. Will be back only by the end of the week. So will not be blogging for the entire week.

In the meantime, have a look at the some of the photos that I have posted online on my would be homepage.

'What homepage' you say?
To which I say the homepage that is hosted on the domain I purchased last month.

'What!!?? You purchased a domain and you are telling now?'.
I didn't? Hmmm.. pretty lazy of me. The point is that I didn't get the time to put up anything on the website. So what was there to tell.
Even now, there is only this photo album that I have put up.

'Ok. I accept your apology, but I didn't find any photo album on your homepage. All I get is some lame placeholder page for your site.'
That is because the album can be accessed only if you know the URL ;-)

--
Posted by maneesh to General at 7/11/2005 01:42:00 PM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Journey Maneesh ! Hope, in this journey you are able to accomplish all that you had desired and planned.

11:07 pm  
Blogger maneesh said...

Thanks a lot Kabeer. I accomplished more than what I had hoped for in this journey. :-)

9:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home